Chestnut Hill Traveling
How To Fund Full-time Travel
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links that cost our customers nothing and provides us a commission for any purchases made. This allows us to continue offering valued information. Thank you for your support.
10 Steps to Become a Full-Time Traveler
Make a Game Plan- Think about why you want to travel, what you want to do, when's the best time to begin traveling and where you'll explore.
2. Decide if you want to go it alone or bring a travel companion using the introvert/extrovert assessment. Select an Emergency Contact and consider creating a will and a living will
3. Get out of debt using the snowball effect, creating a budget, avoiding storage costs and owning all your stuff
4. Hack the credit card game to amplify your traveling experiences with the help from our ebook
5. Get health insurance independent of employment through the Federal Government, open an HSA, opt for extra health insurance that covers ambulance and helivac services, and get a remote proactive primary care company
6. Manage retirement by striving to max out Roth IRAs and open a self-directed 401(k)
7. Become a South Dakota Resident to save on annual vehicle costs, avoid paying double state-income tax and take advantage of mail forwarding services
8. Find online jobs, in person but seasonal work, passive income and investing opportunities. Investing in yourself is one of the best ways to become your own boss and truly be location independent. For more info on this route we suggest pursuing a Google Career Certificate for starters.
9. Choose the correct lodging and vehicle using resources like Airbnb, Kelly Blue Book, Carfax and more!
10. Stay healthy while traveling by managing your physical, mental and emotional well-being
Ready for a deep dive into every step? Pick up a copy of our e-Book and get bonus packing tips, resources for pet owners, and detailed instructions for becoming a full-time traveler.
A How-To Guide for the Aspiring Full-Time Traveler
We are people who travel full-time offering an all-encompassing ten step guide for realizing your full-time travel dreams.
Whether you're burnt out from normal life or a new grad eager to create a life unlike any other, this 40 page guide lends valuable insight for the lovers of professional travel.